• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our team sucks. Our fuging horrible owner likes ketchup on his steak...

Proudiddy

Ketchup on eggs?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Ketchup on eggs?

3 minutes ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

Hmm, guess no Pacific Islanders here huh? 

One of my childhood breakfast staples was a cheese omelet, fried spam, and white rice. Squirt some ketchup on and mix it all, it was delicious!! As I got older, stopped using the ketchup and would just dab some soy sauce on the rice and that's it. 

Every once in a while for nostalgia, I will eat my childhood breakfast. In fact, I made that for my daughter last weekend, and she loved it! lol!

I dont known how you islands bros eat spam.....I got a good polynesian friend build like a brick poo house and he would eat that stuff in front of me while I gagged........ give him a pineapple with it and he was in heaven with that slop.....

bro chicken is 100x and cheap as well, different up brings, i get it. Been to a couple cookouts and my black friends forced me to eat chitlins.....you could not turn down those big grandmas....of course they all died laughing at my suffering.... watery eyes and everything... Im still in therapy....

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I dont known how you islands bros eat spam.....I got a good polynesian friend build like a brick poo house and he would eat that stuff in front of me while I gagged........ give him a pineapple with it and he was in heaven with that slop.....

bro chicken is 100x and cheap as well, different up brings, i get it. Been to a couple cookouts and my black friends forced me to eat chitlins.....you could not turn down those big grandmas....of course they all died laughing at my suffering.... watery eyes and everything... Im still in therapy....

Ha, it is just something you grow up with. Chitlins I can get down with too. I had an ex from Argentina, and their version is delicious! It's part of their traditional bbq plate, which includes blood sausage (also excellent).

Damn, I am getting really hungry now! 

35 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

A1 is my A1 for steak.  Love it.

I dont mind ketchup with eggs, sometimes I occasionally crave it when preparing them, but I play it by ear...  my go-to nowadays with eggs is hot sauce (Texas Pete).

Don’t sleep on A1 on eggs. I had never done it until I was on a camping/Mtn biking trip and no one brought hot sauce and all we had were A1, ketchup or regular Heinz sauce. I went with A1 and it was mind blowing how good it was

1 minute ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

Ha, it is just something you grow up with. Chitlins I can get down with too. I had an ex from Argentina, and their version is delicious! It's part of their traditional bbq plate, which includes blood sausage (also excellent).

Damn, I am getting really hungry now! 

Not me!!

1656364896238.gif.b1c86e1525d1f89b864309dac6fdb89a.gif

I will say fired is better than boiled, just had a bad flashback and on reaction tongue swallowed spit a couple times.. brother I drowned those in hot sauce and still reached my taste buds....