• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Article

Jay Roosevelt

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Are other QBs at Alabama showing inflated numbers or something? I’m betting he is 5’11” and some change. 
Baker was always listed as 6’1” and came up 6’ 5/8” at the combine. I feel like inflating those numbers would only bring light to it at the combine at cause more red flags IMO. 
With that said under 6’ and under 200 pounds is still very small for a QB in the NFL. I’m still wanting Stroud. 

Answer this seriously…is Stroud a better QB than Bryce Young.  We have disagreed in the past but IMO Young is better at playing QB.  It is close but give me Young at this point 

What would be really nice is to see them match up later in the playoffs 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Answer this seriously…is Stroud a better QB than Bryce Young.  We have disagreed in the past but IMO Young is better at playing QB.  It is close but give me Young at this point 

Why do you think Young is a better QB? Last time I checked Stroud had the better rating and hasn’t even been asked to use his legs at OSU. Imagine what he could do if a team opens up his running ability too. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

he is not a running/mobile qb like you think, look at his stats

I know. That’s what I’m saying. He stays in the pocket and slings it at OSU. He has speed and quickness when he needs it though. He definitely isn’t slow, just not asked to run at OSU.