• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Foreman

DaveThePanther2008

15 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

People doing illustrations acting like they know a damn thing about playing running back or film in the league. Opposing players get up field and are basically two steps from taking the handoff from the QB and some couch potato talking bout planting the wrong leg. What about the play against Atlanta where Foreman cut back out of a clogged line of scrimmage and ran for twenty plus yards? I'm not one who believes anything about Foreman being better than CMAC, but it was a good trade and 22 ain't coming back no matter how much people try to dump on the current players. 

Yes, huddle gonna huddle. 😆

Some of these weirdos just like to fap to that guys stat sheet. Like if we had him throw run and catch and still lost they would look at his numbers and find a silver lining. They don't care about winning.

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

Some of these weirdos just like to fap to that guys stat sheet. Like if we had him throw run and catch and still lost they would look at his numbers and find a silver lining. They don't care about winning.

We get it, Frank. You hate CMC for some odd reason. It could not me more clear in ever single post you make about him. It's as bad as me and Cam.

• Pie 1

Foreman had a bad day last Sunday, it happens. I like him and I suspect he bounces back this weekend. 

By the way, the Ravens offense looked terrible as well. 

Our QB play is so bad that I suspect Darnold to look like Superman on Sunday. And Darnold is terrible. 

9 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

We get it, Frank. You hate CMC for some odd reason. It could not me more clear in ever single post you make about him. It's as bad as me and Cam.

You equate wanting a franchise QB and not settling for the highest paid running back in the league for 5 wins every season as hating when it's simple facts and reality. That's your problem. For all your complaining about fans talking about former players look at you now.

Edited by frankw

1 hour ago, jtm said:

Foreman had a bad day last Sunday, it happens. I like him and I suspect he bounces back this weekend. 

By the way, the Ravens offense looked terrible as well. 

Our QB play is so bad that I suspect Darnold to look like Superman on Sunday. And Darnold is terrible. 

I wouldn't get my hopes up against one of the best defenses we have faced all year. 

Snaps are nearing even between Foreman, Hubbard and Blackshear and honestly, none look like world beaters.  Seem like good dudes though. 

The draft and FA is LOADED this offseason.  I foresee new RBs on the roster come next season. 

New QBs, RBs, WRs, Coaching, the whole shebang. 

• Pie 1