• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade CMC = most rushing yards on the year

CRA

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

This. No actual practices and 2 walk thrus.

10 yd avg. GTFOH that he was the problem.

I dont see too many bright people saying he was the problem, but stop being butt hurt about a RB who is 2 years away from being useless. 

We were not wining poo with him now or at any point in his career, be happy we got some draft picks for him instead of getting nothing. 

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

I dont see too many bright people saying he was the problem, but stop being butt hurt about a RB who is 2 years away from being useless. 

We were not wining poo with him now or at any point in his career, be happy we got some draft picks for him instead of getting nothing. 

He wasn't the problem he was just overvalued.  The contract was way too big for a RB, especially one with an injury history.  We got value for him and helped relieve our cap from years 2024 and on.  He is just crying because his guy got traded and our offense looked better.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

He wasn't the problem he was just overvalued.  The contract was way too big for a RB, especially one with an injury history.  We got value for him and helped relieve our cap from years 2024 and on.  He is just crying because his guy got traded and our offense looked better.

I don't think we got enough and we are balking at 2 firsts for Jag ass Burns

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I hate we only have Bozeman for one year....

Well, he has a few more games hopefully to audition for a long term gig. Today went as well as expected. A few more and stay healthy, sign him before the end of the year if he would do that. I mean it's not like the ravens had some meh running game with him and they didn't maintain once he left. Oh wait they did dominate on the ground with him and not so much now. Hmmmmm. But coincidence for some.

I don't think we got enough and we are balking at 2 firsts for Jag ass Burns

We wanted a first or multiple picks.  We got a 2, 3, 4, 5 which is multiple and equals a 1st easily.  You just aren't going to get the same return for a RB as you are a pass rusher in today's NFL even an elite one.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

We wanted a first or multiple picks.  We got a 2, 3, 4, 5 which is multiple and equals a 1st easily.  You just aren't going to get the same return for a RB as you are a pass rusher in today's NFL even an elite one.

Dude because the niners will win

The 2nd is a 3rd

The 3rd is a 4th

The 4th is a 5th

So we might get a good starter

A serviceable starter and a cut player.

That's not superstar replacement 

Dude because the niners will win

The 2nd is a 3rd

The 3rd is a 4th

The 4th is a 5th

So we might get a good starter

A serviceable starter and a cut player.

That's not superstar replacement 

and their 1st (which is what we were asking for) would be a 2nd.  A LB/C/RB in the 3rd can absolutely be a starter.  Any position drafted in the 2nd can also.  Then you have depth which is something we need.  We can also use the picks to trade up if needed.