• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

9/13 with 133 passing yards one TD and one INT while being sacked 4 times in one half. 

We get it bro. You like fields.  My brother n law loves the bears so we watch a lot of games. Fields has been trash last year and just as bad this year. Bears fans aren’t sold on him and already want a new qb. But it’s ok.  Like who you like man. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

Most of your comments are stupid. I’ll leave you to them. 

Oh my feelings are so hurt because you think my comments are stupid because I don't agree with you.  Maybe you should cry to the moderators and tell them you are offended because I don't agree with you.  

Fields is NOT an NFL Caliber QB.  

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

The sack he took to Judon he was only on his second read, in the pocket, and he got blasted because his line isn’t holding up. But all he’s done all game is one read I guess…

in Q1 they literally showed a replay where he started on the right, didn’t see what he wanted, looked left, nothing there, and hit his man crossing the middle.

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We get it bro. You like fields.  My brother n law loves the bears so we watch a lot of games. Fields has been trash last year and just as bad this year. Bears fans aren’t sold on him and already want a new qb. But it’s ok.  Like who you like man. 

all QBs are trash in their rookie years

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Oh my feelings are so hurt because you think my comments are stupid because I don't agree with you.  Maybe you should cry to the moderators and tell them you are offended because I don't agree with you.  

I’m just replying to let you know I see your comment. 

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I think he has potential, but is in a situation where it’s near impossible to succeed. You don’t like a certain type of QB for some reason and are complaining a second year QB isn’t going through reads when he is on track to be sacked 8 times this game. Let me guess you are liking Zappe right?

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Facts. I don’t get why people get so butt hurt because they don’t think QBs are good. Who cares. It’s the whole point of a message board. 

• Pie 2

Just now, WeDoNotTank said:

Chicago's offense is averaging 15.5 P.P.G so far that doesn't scream we make a mistake taking Horn.

If the Bears score 5 points the rest of the game they will have scored more than we have in any game this year. 

And Fields is responsible for over 200 yards in the first half.