• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games

Shocker

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, they have won 10+ games every year for a decade.  Them and Bama.   Have the 2nd most CFP wins behind Bama and 2 nattys in that window.  No one with more but Bama. 

If Clemson isn’t a CFB era blue blood.   Then there is only Bama and no one else.    

Clemson is probably more on the tier with Penn State, FSU, Auburn. And yes Clemson has had a nice run the past decade. They weren’t anything special pre Dabo and their success in the 80s was due to massive amounts of cheating 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

CJ Stroud was horrible today too.  Weird weather day though in a lot of games.   Think he had 70 pass yards 

I still think Richardson is the most talented of the draft eligible QBs. I just don't know that I'm willing to bet on him making a Josh Allen type leap. That seems like asking lightning to strike twice. But honestly they look virtually identical to me as college QBs.

• Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I still think Richardson is the most talented of the draft eligible QBs. I just don't know that I'm willing to bet on him making a Josh Allen type leap. That seems like asking lightning to strike twice. But honestly they look virtually identical to me as college QBs.

I don’t see that at all.  Richardson is no where near a pro QB as a passer.  No way 

• Pie 1