• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Insight into trade rumors

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

So, I can see where there are reasons to hold your own, mostly because it would devastate the locker room, I have a feeling. You get the rep of instability as a place to sign. That sort of thing.

That is the only way I could argue against it. 

Someone else pointed out the potential of holding high picks. Use one 1st, roll the other one over into more futures. Rinse and repeat. 

When those picks come into play in 24 and 25 Burns better have torn it up and stayed healthy for two years. 

The same 2 win lockerroom?

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

With everyday decisions he likely is.

Rvery report that has detailed prior trade discussions though has confirmed that Fitterer takes a collaborative approach. He works with Morgan, scouts and others and, on high profile decisions at least, Tepper.

If fitt wasn't worried about his job he would have taken the deal.   A 2023 2nd just makes me shake my head.  3 2nds is fuging gold

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If fitt wasn't worried about his job he would have taken the deal.   A 2023 2nd just makes me shake my head.  3 2nds is fuging gold

That's pure speculation, and goes against what's actually been reported.

I get that you want him fired, but I'm afraid the reality isn't shaping up to fit your narrative.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

The reality is he didn't take the deal.  Not sure about the other poo you are babbling about.  

And your idea as to why is based solely on your own speculation.

What I mentioned about Fitterer including Tepper in the discussion of major transactions is based on prior reports.

You ignore those because they don't fit what you want to happen.

On 11/3/2022 at 4:48 PM, 4Corners said:

Bills really dropped the ball not acquiring CMC. They have a great shot at a SB. Scrub Nyheim Hines ain’t gonna cut it. 

There's more than one way to skin a cat. That being said, I'm rooting for CMC, and I do think he'd have given them a better shot. I think that CMC's potential will be better realized in San Fran however, so I think that he's in an overall better situation than had he gone to the Bills.

I don't think Hines is anywhere close to being a scrub, and his relative productivity says otherwise. He was never on McCaffrey's level, but there's no shame in not being CMC.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

And your idea as to why is based solely on your own speculation.

What I mentioned about Fitterer including Tepper in the discussion of major transactions is based on prior reports.

You ignore those because they don't fit what you want to happen.

Do you think fitt ecommended we do the trade and tepper said no?

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

There's more than one way to skin a cat. That being said, I'm rooting for CMC, and I do think he'd have given them a better shot. I think that CMC's potential will be better realized in San Fran however, so I think that he's in an overall better situation than had he gone to the Bills.

I don't think Hines is anywhere close to being a scrub, and his relative productivity says otherwise. He was never on McCaffrey's level, but there's no shame in not being CMC.

4Corners regards Hines as a scrub because he once argued with him on a message board, or said something bad about UNC, or used his brain.

Useful tool for checking to see if your thinking is sound:

Does 4Corners have the exact opposite opinion? If so, you're probably good.

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Do you think fitt ecommended we do the trade and tepper said no?

Don't know. It's possible.

Also possible Tepper said "Look, were not trading Brian Burns, or DJ Moore, or... whomever".

Additionally possible Fitterer said Burns, Moore, etc. are too valuable to give up.

But at least for now, we don't know.

15 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Two ways. There are two ways to skin a cat.