• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Don't know. All I know is that Mahomes has an ability to make some throws that I'm not sure anyone else can make. He's an alien.

I could say that of Mahomes, Allen, Rodgers, Jackson Brady and others. Hell, today I could just about say that of Kirk Cousins.

Every Reid quarterback I've ever seen play for someone else looked less special, in some cases fairly pedestrian.

Mahomes is as great as any I've seen but you always have to look at all sides.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I could say that of Mahomes, Allen, Rodgers, Jackson Brady and others. Hell, today I could just about say that of Kirk Cousins.

Every Reid quarterback I've ever seen play for someone else looked less special, in some cases fairly pedestrian.

Mahomes is as great as any I've seen but you always have to look at all sides.

I don't disagree with Reid. He's the greatest offensive coach ever. But Mahomes' ability to throw on the move with crazy arm angles is like nothing I've ever seen. What we've seen in KC is what happens when the GOAT offensive coach has GOAT level QB talent.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't disagree with Reid. He's the greatest offensive coach ever. But Mahomes' ability to throw on the move with crazy arm angles is like nothing I've ever seen. What we've seen in KC is what happens when the GOAT offensive coach has GOAT level QB talent.

I get that, but I've seen Brady, Rodgers and others do the same kind of thing.

Mind you, that he's in that kind of company says something.