• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We signed another PS QB

GRWatcher

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

He's a pretty good College QB. He's an NFL utility player, and not a particularly dynamic one either.

Great head on his shoulders though, he'll be a coach if he wants to be. 

Appreciate the insight.  BTW…Jacob Eason has to be the biggest waste of talent in memory.  When I first saw him as a frosh at Georgia I was sold he would be great.  He never got any better

Edited by Shocker

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• The difference is stark. Darnold attempts a lot of rudimentary throws and rarely throws people open, preferred to wait until a receiver was completely open, albeit he has a stronger arm downfield. Bryce has far better passing angles in the short and intermediate, including more zip and throwing into tight windows. The touchdown to Thielen against the Dolphins, Darnold couldn't make that throw if his life depended on it. Bryce also doesn't dance in the pocket or looked panicked which drove me crazy.  Teddy too only attempted basic throws and couldn't throw downfield, but had much faster zip than Bryce on short throws so I'll give him that. It wouldn't take much improvement this year for Bryce to be the best QB we've had since 2017 like I said
    • He is still pretty involved with the current team. He retired for heath reasons or he would have simply asked for a trade. Retiring because you don’t trust the staff then immediately taking a job for that staff as a scout makes no sense….
    • What a joke. Just opens up the floodgates for tampering as a cost of doing business. Call me practical but it seems like the contract should be voided and the player signs elsewhere is the only way to actually enforce tampering.