• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers roster moves made by Rhule and Fitterer are starting to pay off under Wilks

Ocpanthertew714

5 hours ago, AU-panther said:

Make a list of the top 20-30 QBs of all time and tell me how many never had back to back winning seasons.

Either Cam or Ron or Both were severely overrated.  Which one was it?

Not that simple but I sort of think both.  Feel like the offense that people complained about so much was tailored for Cam’s abilities. 
Just a suspicion because I never saw how he did with other systems. 
edit: I don’t have a ton of respect for Ron since he showed his cuckedness by letting Tepper bully him into changing to a 34 to save his job. 
Give it up, Ron. 

Edited by stratocatter

58 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Isnt the observer on a constant turn over every few months after having 10+ years vet?? Feels like kaye is the 5th hire since jordan/joe... 

Every time they hire someone good, they get poached.

(the state of print journalism in general probably factors into it)

On 11/15/2022 at 8:09 AM, saX man said:

The article lists Marshall, Bozeman, Luvu, & Foreman as the "moves"

Only one is a guy Rhule actually let play but they're definitely working out once the clown exited the building.

I like how tremble is coming along recently as well. They're letting him catch the ball some.

Also, Wilkes even figured out how to get value out of Erving, one of the worst non-QB moves made under the Rhule regime, bringing him in as an extra run-blocker. If that ain't polishing a turd, nothing is.

• Beer 3

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

100 % fitt

100% bullsh-t.

I'm gonna assume your sh-tposting because I'd like to believe you're not this stupid, But feel free to prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

And passed on Fields

Do you blame Rhule for that, Fitterer or both ?

he also said this about Sam Darnold    So either he is the biggest boot licker of all time or he cannot evaluate QBs

https://www.sny.tv/

Both Joe Person and Charles Robinson have chronicled the last few years of the Panthers and both essentially wrote the same thing. When it came to the quarterback decisions, it was Rhule.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

100% bullsh-t.

I'm gonna assume your sh-tposting because I'd like to believe you're not this stupid, But feel free to prove me wrong.

Both Joe Person and Charles Robinson have chronicled the last few years of the Panthers and both essentially wrote the same thing. When it came to the quarterback decisions, it was Rhule.

Could’ve been. We will never know for sure 

what I know for sure is what he was directly quoted as saying and the contract handed out 

those two things are what we know for certain

Oh yeah, the draft capital he gave up for a qb nobody seriously wanted …forgot about that piece 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We already do.

Something like three or four different sources have all said the same thing.

Again. We have Fitterer’s own words and actions

Which do you believe more ?

in a court of law, the former will fly. The latter,  no

not trying to be a contrarian with you but ro me Fitterer in words and deeds, complicit 

I won’t cry if he is gone 

Edited by raleigh-panther

40 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Again. We have Fitterer’s own words and actions

Which do you believe more ?

in a court of law, the former will fly. The latter,  no

not trying to be a contrarian with you but ro me Fitterer in words and deeds, complicit 

I won’t cry if he is gone 

In a court of law...Riiiight 😄

No such thing as coachspeak or anything.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

In a court of law...Riiiight 😄

No such thing as coachspeak or anything.

You got believe Fitterer is under a lot of pressure to come up with answers as to how he’s going to fix this mess.  Fitterer has to answer for his own sins as GM. That’s how I read the room around BOA.