• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Richardson >>>>> Levis in terms of pure raw talent.

Richardson is also a couple years younger.

Listen, if you held a gun to my head and made me say yay or nay on Richardson is say nay. I'm just saying in intrigued on a pure talent basis if he checks the boxes in interviews. Levis? I'm all the way out on him. I think he's an NFL backup. He's Kenny Pickett 2.0 and I was saying this time last year I wouldn't even look at Picket prior to the 3rd.

Richardson only works year 1 if we run an offense similar to what the Bears have run the past five weeks. Using his legs to help the team while he develops as a passer. Otherwise, he benefits from going to a team where he can sit a year. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m still waiting for him to show Penix being inconsistent this year. I think he is just rambling right now….

Outside of tonight, which still has plenty left, Penix lowest yards total for any game this year is 298. And he has only had two games under 60% completions. He’s been very consistent. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I don’t want anything to do with the project either player presents but when you are desperate…

Most QBs in this class (and most classes) are projects with maybe Young being the exception. That’s why we need a good offensive minded HC to develop whoever we draft. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

I like a quote from Bill Parcels…QBs and guys that get the QBs are premium.

But college players that get TDs is a good bet

19 TDS and 10 INTs = Levis

23 TDS and 8 INTs = Richardson 

But if TDS with no context is what matter Bo Nix has 38 total before this game tonight.  

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Oh, we're desperate. And if we're desperate I'd MUCH rather roll the dice on Richardson than Levis.

Richardson is younger, they didn't rush him today but he's better at that, his big time throws looks way better than any "highlight" I've seen of Levis throwing further than 10 yards. Richardson is obviously the best player at Florida, Levis is just kinda the QB game managing for Kentucky. No sense of urgency for whatever reason on that offense, it seems like they let him game manage and when he does let it loose he gets picked off

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

19 TDS and 10 INTs = Levis

23 TDS and 8 INTs = Richardson 

But if TDS with no context is what matter Bo Nix has 38 total before this game tonight.  

Do the numbers…interesting on Nix to be honest…might want to consider him

Edited by Shocker

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I agree with this. Hell, the odds of Josh Allen becoming Josh Allen was astronomical.

Rookie Josh Allen was terrible, too. Hell, it wasn’t until year 3 in the NFL he went over 60% completions. But it’s the formula you want to follow if you are drafting a Richardson or even a Levis. Get the guy and then you MUST surround him with talent. Go after guys via trades and the draft on offense to protect him and give him targets to throw to. 

Don’t do what we did for Cam and draft him and then sort of kind of forget to protect him. 

• Pie 1