• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

13 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Richardson is big, fast and strong if he shows that he can retain info and is a good human can’t see he can’t be our QB, he’s more physically gifted than Hurts. One thing I would like to know is how does he look after he gets popped does he get rattled? 

He didn't get rattled taking a hit after throwing that 74 yard bomb. Highest ceiling of the class, everyone else are stuck in the mud and he's doing things others can't. For some reason they didn't even run him today 

• Pie 2

38 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He didn't get rattled taking a hit after throwing that 74 yard bomb. Highest ceiling of the class, everyone else are stuck in the mud and he's doing things others can't. For some reason they didn't even run him today 

Going off history and his inconsistency’s he could be had around the Lamar/Hurts draft range and we good get a blue chipper with our first or trade back 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Tank said:

Going off history and his inconsistency’s he could be had around the Lamar/Hurts draft range and we good get a blue chipper with our first or trade back 

It's still really early for that, if we pick high and could trade back we could get 2 good players. If we pick around 8 again it's gonna be tough on the GM/HC to decide between Richardson or "BPA". I don't think he'll make it past 15 or so. A relatively good team will have no problem grabbing him and sitting him behind a starter for a year or seeing if he can beat out your Carr/Daniels Jones/Mac Jones/Zach Wilson, probably more mid guys that could lose their job to him off versatility alone

51 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

It's still really early for that, if we pick high and could trade back we could get 2 good players. If we pick around 8 again it's gonna be tough on the GM/HC to decide between Richardson or "BPA". I don't think he'll make it past 15 or so. A relatively good team will have no problem grabbing him and sitting him behind a starter for a year or seeing if he can beat out your Carr/Daniels Jones/Mac Jones/Zach Wilson, probably more mid guys that could lose their job to him off versatility alone

But if they rate him as a potential franchise QB just gotta pull the trigger 

• Beer 1

Just now, Aussie Tank said:

But if they rate him as a potential franchise QB just gotta pull the trigger 

Yeah, for the "tankers", tanking is asking for a gamble. Richardson is the gamble. You shouldn't tank for Stroud or Young who have low/average ceilings. I like Bryce but you gotta do the whole Saints thing with him with great line and WR's to outscore average teams. Stroud is a second too slow in the pocket to deal with NFL pressure. Levis would be a 3rd-5th round pick if old white dudes would stop talking about him

24 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah, for the "tankers", tanking is asking for a gamble. Richardson is the gamble. You shouldn't tank for Stroud or Young who have low/average ceilings. I like Bryce but you gotta do the whole Saints thing with him with great line and WR's to outscore average teams. Stroud is a second too slow in the pocket to deal with NFL pressure. Levis would be a 3rd-5th round pick if old white dudes would stop talking about him

Remember mate were just poo kickers teams tell the truth with draft capital. First I want to hire the best offensive coach we can get and let him choose. I’ll get behind who ever they choose if they use premium capital because they will believe that they’ve got a franchise guy. Sure I’ve got my favourites but I’m just a bloke who drives buggies in swamps killing mozzies 

51 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

I don’t know if it’s been discussed- would anyone hate taking Rattler later?

If he is available later. Which for me is 5th-7th, I would probably actually love the pick. Those are the sweet spot for drafting dudes who might not be all upstairs but have crazy talent. Like a Burfict or a Hardy. 

9 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

Richardson is big, fast and strong if he shows that he can retain info and is a good human can’t see he can’t be our QB, he’s more physically gifted than Hurts. One thing I would like to know is how does he look after he gets popped does he get rattled? 

He's inaccurate as hell. He misses by miles not inches on his bad throws. He will be an interception machine.