• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

10 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I missed most of that one.

Speaking of earlier games, someone might want to check on 4corners. He might not be taking that UNC loss well.

As a fan I of course wanna win every game but at the end of the day neither of those two bed shittings are going to end up hurting us a bit if we can beat Clemson next week. Still ACC champs and heading to the Orange Bowl. Same as we would've been had we won out and been 11-1 ACC champs. The only difference would we would've been bitching and moaning about getting left out of the playoffs. Hell, I honestly almost prefer not having to deal with that gut punch. 😂

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

As a fan I of course wanna win every get but at the end of the day neither of those two bed shittings are going to end up hurting us a bit if we can beat Clemson next week. Still ACC champs and heading to the Orange Bowl. Same as we would've been had we won out and been 11-1 ACC champs. The only difference would we would've been bitching and moaning about getting left out of the playoffs. Hell, I honestly almost prefer not having to deal with that gut punch. 😂

Oh come on. You know you wanted to be able to fuss about not being able to buy grossly overpriced tickets for the playoffs.