• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold is the best QB on this team

onmyown

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

I’m still not sure Sam is any better than PJ Walker 

I do not want a single QB on the roster outside of Corral to be here next year.  

Who knows. 

But he has more physical tools than anyone in this draft. Might as well roll with him the rest of the year save a pick on Baker and see what happens.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Who knows. 

But he has more physical tools than anyone in this draft. Might as well roll with him the rest of the year save a pick on Baker and see what happens.

I don’t care who Wilks plays to finish out the year.  I don’t want any of these guys as backups next year. 

I didn’t watch today.  Not watching Sam Darnold or Baker.  I’m ready for the new coach search and a new page. 

I’m going to intentionally watch one more game of bad QB play with my college team this Saturday and I’m done this year watching my teams.  I’ll just watch random good games. 

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Only a bigot or someone slow in the head would use the SB50 fumble as an opportunity to randomly denigrate one of the most important players in franchise history during a game against the Broncos.

I'm such a bigot that I have biracial children and am pounding the desk for Penix.

Cam Newton should have been the best QB in history with his physical tools and he came up woefully short in my opinion. 

Great human being but only a Good QB

And not jumping on the fumble was as inexcusable as Kasay kicking the ball out of bounds.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I don’t care who Wilks plays to finish out the year.  I don’t want any of these guys as backups.   

I didn’t watch today.  Not watching Sam Darnold or Baker. 

I’m going to intentionally watch one more game of bad QB play with my college team this Saturday and I’m done this year watching my teams.  I’ll just watch random good games. 

He played well. Why wouldn't you watch?

I've never missed an actual game in history.

1 hour ago, KatsAzz said:

Bingo!! I fully agree. Plus, Sam Darnold  has been  learning more about how the defense works and the looks they are giving him.

We need to remember Sam is only 25 years old, still learning and could show even more improvement  since he is presently on the best NFL team that he has been on, one that is giving him the protection ever quarterback needs.

I have no idea how Sam's long term career will play out here or someplace else, so my take is we will have to sit back and see what happens the rest of this season before passing complete judgement.

Geno Smith was a bust.  Remember?  Some times, it takes time.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm such a bigot that I have biracial children and am pounding the desk for Penix.

Cam Newton should have been the best QB in history with his physical tools and he came up woefully short in my opinion. 

Great human being but only a Good QB

And not jumping on the fumble was as inexcusable as Kasay kicking the ball out of bounds.

So the latter then? You've gone on tangents about how much you dislike running quarterbacks because they can't win the big game multiple times just in the last month alone and moved the goalposts when people mention guys like Joe Montana and Steve Young. What does throwing out Penix here now mean is that supposed to sway the conversation after your remarks? Good talk. Enjoy your evening guy.