• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold is the best QB on this team

onmyown

1 hour ago, Varking said:

We have seen Sam play NFL QB for five seasons now? And we have seen him play long stretches here. He did this against one of the absolute worst teams in the NFL right now. This performance is nothing to write home about just like I didn’t get overhyped about a few good games he had to start the season last year, or the Kyle Allen four game stretch, etc. If he keeps this going I will settle for the “he’s being handcuffed” by our coaching staff once again. 

One way to keep him from turning the ball over is to handcuff him.  The guy has a career TD:Int ratio of just over 1:1 (55:52 as of yesterday).  Handcuff him, gag him, blindfold him, hell, put him in a straight jacket if needed.

• Flames 1

On 11/27/2022 at 7:11 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly I'm just checked out at this point. Rooting to lose for draft position has gotten old. There's mountains to climb, trout to catch, a daughter to play with. At this point, the Panthers have to earn their way back into my schedule.

I congratulate you on being a great Carolina Panthers fan. Not!!!!

4 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Just thought it strange you being a Moderator that you are checking out on the team at this point with lots of football to play.

(" Honestly I'm just checked out at this point  ")

Hell, I've been semi checked out since Tepper bought the team and immediately cut Cam. Life is more fun when the quality of your Sunday afternoon doesn't hinge on a bad team not being bad. Just sayin'.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hell, I've been semi checked out since Tepper bought the team and immediately cut Cam. Life is more fun when the quality of your Sunday afternoon doesn't hinge on a bad team not being bad. Just sayin'.

That I can understand. I  pulled for Washington for years before we got the Panthers, so I suppose I got conditioned to pulling for a team that had one bad season after the other.

I realize, not everyone can, or  perhaps shouldn't get use to doing that.