• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let’s talk Division Title

Cdparr7

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

They are going to have to draft and develop one. They will cycle through draft picks until they hit on one. At least that's my hope.  If the next coach starts bringing in rejects and cast-offs trying to take shortcuts to winning again I'm going to lose my mind. 

If Wilks is the guy we most definitely will. Picking a good coach has to happen before we pick any players. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

If Wilks is the guy we most definitely will. Picking a good coach has to happen before we pick any players. 

That's what I've been preaching.  The OC and QB coach matter a lot. Those guys along with our GM and scouts have to be able to identify a qb or three in this draft that are worth the effort. 

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

That's what I've been preaching.  The OC and QB coach matter a lot. Those guys along with our GM and scouts have to be able to identify a qb or three in this draft that are worth the effort. 

We need a coach with a deep tree to hire from. That's going to be important after Rhule and Rivera will not leave much talent. 

15 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

I'll ask this board again. What makes you so definitely and emphatically think we'd lose the wildcard HOME game? And don't give me the flaccid and limp "do you watch football". Yeah, I do which is why I always think we have a shot to win even in the playoffs. Gawd sometimes this board pisses me off.

Because home field advantage won’t mean anything against whoever we face. We have yet to actually beat anyone, all our wins how come against bad teams. 
All of our worst loses have come against playoff teams. 
We got blown out but the 49ers at home. I don’t think home field advantage will mean anything. 
Stop beating bad teams and actually win against a playoff team. 
Unfortunately after the Seahawks all we face is bad teams so we may enter the playoffs on a high horse only to be brought back down to earth. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Because home field advantage won’t mean anything against whoever we face. We have yet to actually beat anyone, all our wins how come against bad teams. 
All of our worst loses have come against playoff teams. 
We got blown out but the 49ers at home. I don’t think home field advantage will mean anything. 
Stop beating bad teams and actually win against a playoff team. 
Unfortunately after the Seahawks all we face is bad teams so we may enter the playoffs on a high horse only to be brought back down to earth. 

Right now we play punk ass Dallas