• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it too early to look at next years roster ? Who do we keep or let go ?

catnip

I know we have Coral next year but do we keep one of our vets or bring in another free agent QB ?   Do we extend Bozeman ?  Who else is worth an extension for our Panthers .  Who do we lose ? We have a lot of questions that needs to be addressed for next season .

2 minutes ago, catnip said:

I know we have Coral next year but do we keep one of our vets or bring in another free agent QB ?   Do we extend Bozeman ?  Who else is worth an extension for our Panthers .  Who do we lose ? We have a lot of questions that needs to be addressed for next season .

I have, but too detailed and most people will TL/DR it, lol!   In a nutshell:

-FA QB on the cheap, Darnold or other (no Baker)--Walker on the same deal as this year (insurance policy)

-Bozeman will have to take a hometown deal or Cade Mayes will be our center next year.

-Burns, Brown and Luvu extended.  Haynes extended or cut. Elflein and Wilson cut.

-That's the short version and didn't even touch the draft or take a deeper dive into FA. 😀

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Yes it's way too early. We don't even know who the next staff will be. Cool your jets junior. 

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Agreed. Need to see a staff first, IMO.

The roster looks very different depending on whether our HC is about the sixth coming of Don Coryell or the third or fourth of Marty Schottenheimer.  Right now, I am just hoping it is not the second coming of The Process.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

The roster looks very different depending on whether our HC is about the sixth coming of Don Coryell or the third or fourth of Marty Schottenheimer.  Right now, I am just hoping it is not the second coming of The Process.

From your lips to the football gods ears.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Beer 1