• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember that time Derrick Brown got on twitter....

TheCasillas

9 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Also, it's you're* not your. Not that even politicians need to have high school level grammar to get elected nowadays, just sayin

If you want to get really picky disrespect should have had an ed on the end for past tense.

But that's if you really want to get picky. Auto correct makes mistakes.

56 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Also, it's you're* not your. Not that even politicians need to have high school level grammar to get elected nowadays, just sayin

So he wasn’t insinuating the guy was a homosexual by saying he eats dingalings and he meant it as a compliment? Interesting.

• The D 1

17 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

you can't tell people to eat a dick without having someone say it's homophobic.. xD

Wrong. Jackson made the accusation that the tweeter was accustomed to sucking dick often and it was a part of his lifestyle choices i.e. a homosexual. 

again, calling someone a homosexual is not an insult unless you are a homophobe and using it as a slur. 

If he was have just said “EAD dude” while still inappropriate, it is essentially a more vulgar way of telling someone to pound sand or kiss my ass. But the way he stated it certainly indicates he was calling the guy a slur and degrading him. 

critical thinking. I doubt Lamar did that while “attending” the University of Louisville. 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Khaki Lackey said:

So he wasn’t insinuating the guy was a homosexual by saying he eats dingalings and he meant it as a compliment? Interesting.

Dude Jackson is a moron. He really needs to STFU and go dark on Twitter for a while. If he has a bad game on Sunday the media is really gonna go at him. 

• Pie 2