• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Will Levis declaring for the NFL draft

TheSpecialJuan

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I am just joking since its the panthers.  You know I have said we should just bite the bullet and get AR and an offensive coach and strap in.   No more half measures,  lets swing for the fences.  And after watching Allen last night I feel its probably the right move.  NE defense simply had no answer for his size and strength

True. I just cant see a long career for Josh Allen taking beatings like that every Sunday. Man he was hit so many times last night.

On 12/1/2022 at 8:14 AM, AggieLean said:

If my Wake Forest team didn’t completely fall off a cliff, I’d be hyping up Sam Hartman to the panthers lol, and trashing these other guys

I would do the same with Payton Thorne at Michigan State. Had a great season as a RS Soph, I was hoping he would improve this year so I could talk him up. But because of injury has dropped off this year. I hope he comes back with a vengeance next year.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’d be interested to see him behind our solid OL with a good OC. I also wouldn’t mind that Kentucky RB with one of our later picks.

If we could add a good TE in round 2 and a RB late, this offense could be solid.  Go into the season with a QB group like Levis, Corral, and maybe a veteran with a strong supporting cast--

you do not hire the conductor before you have a strong orchestra. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

If we could add a good TE in round 2 and a RB late, this offense could be solid.  Go into the season with a QB group like Levis, Corral, and maybe a veteran with a strong supporting cast--

you do not hire the conductor before you have a strong orchestra. 

Yeah we are in need of a TE. Tremble never developed into a legit 1 and I have no idea why they extended Thomas.