• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Is there any indication that Cam is seriously interested in coaching? I know he does his 7 on 7 stuff, but I mean like legit professional coaching.

Don't know. This could be pure speculation.

It's hard to imagine he'd look at that option unless he felt he were absolutely done as a player. We haven't really gotten any kind of confirmation that he feels that way just yet

6 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

LOL  Dude I was just imagining the certificate hanging in the Dean's office.  That is funny as hell. 

I hear ya dude I wouldn’t be mad if they hung it up framed right where u walk in to the admin offices. Like I said it’s probably the closest thing anyone will get from the corrupt as hell ncaa. 

2 hours ago, Martin said:

That will be a great game to watch Stroud!

Huuuuge for Stroud if he can step up. Doesn't have to win, but has to show that he can handle an NFL-calibre defense. Make reads......go off-script....handle the stress/pressure. 

I don't foresee an OSU win, but if Stroud can have a Fields-esque Clemson performance, he could overtake Young for QB1. 

9 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Lolol true but I don’t necessarily know if I trust this defensive staff to evaluate talent or set our guys up to succeed, the system seems broken.

The system is designed for elite talent. It's vanilla as hell. It works great if you have top shelf talent but it relies on simply being better than your opposition because we're not doing anything to scheme up pressure of disguise coverages. It's all super basic.