• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

16 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

Can UNC end this horrible lost streak and beat Clemson!!! I will be loaded with Bud lights on ice hoping so!! Fug Clemson!!

I will be pulling for UNC to beat Clemson and hope QB Drake Maye can light up that tough Clemson defense. 

However, the betting spead has Clemson a 7.5 favorite, so UNC will have their work cut out for them if they want to pull the upset.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I will be pulling for UNC to beat Clemson and hope QB Drake Maye can light up that tough Clemson defense. 

However, the betting spead has Clemson a 7.5 favorite, so UNC will have their work cut out for them if they want to pull the upset.

Just let Drake Maye cook. We've gone way too safe on offense recently and it's cost us. Dial up some easy early completions to get these kids' confidence back. Our WRs have developed the dropsies big time and Drake is overthinking things right now. Just let that kid cook. Let him go down there and take a helicopter dive again. That's when he looked like the best player in college football. Take the leash back off and let 'er rip.

• Pie 1