• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye Week - Who Are You Watching?

falconlynx

9 hours ago, stbugs said:

Hurts when we look back at the tank in 2020 threads. How obvious was it that we needed to get as many draft picks and clear as much cap space as possible for 2022/2023? Between Brees, Brady and Ryan, it was obvious that we just needed to focus 100% on rebuilding, not on Teddy, Sam and Baker. Rhule was a mistake, but damn we could have had a bunch more talent and cap space right now.

Yeah, you were preaching it the entire time. In hindsight, you couldn't have been more right.

There is another thing we have to really hope Fitterer wasn't responsible for, flushing all those supplemental picks we could have had.

• Beer 2

9 hours ago, stbugs said:

Hurts when we look back at the tank in 2020 threads. How obvious was it that we needed to get as many draft picks and clear as much cap space as possible for 2022/2023? Between Brees, Brady and Ryan, it was obvious that we just needed to focus 100% on rebuilding, not on Teddy, Sam and Baker. Rhule was a mistake, but damn we could have had a bunch more talent and cap space right now.

That's not all on Rhule and too many of those people are still around making decisions like Burns' new contract...

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

True, he did suck but who knows who laid out the plan to try to compete while sort of rebuilding. I don’t think keeping Marty helped at all because he was always covering his ass to stay employed. It doesn’t really matter now although based on the Rams’ fate, I do think as good as Burns is, we will regret not making that deal.

It was all Rhule. From day one. That’s the only reason Hurney was there was for appearances. Rhule had total control. And now I read he claims he didn’t? What a d-bag. They could have hired Andrew Berry but he wouldn’t interview because he knew Rhule had all the power.which is why no one else interviewed either. Wonder why? I read some of his comments from last week and they are fictional at best. 

• Pie 1