• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson declares for the draft

Ricky Spanish

8 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Dude Sam Darnold made Elite NFL THROWS LAST GAME.

He's made elite not run of the mill Elite NFL throws for us.

Richardson's best throws won't fit in NFL windows.

The guy isn't good.

If you were to poll 32 gms on which qb they would rather have all 32 would take ar.  Don’t get yourself 

Edited by mrcompletely11

11 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Picking and choosing what games you want to argue means nothing to me. Those four games are what you cling to because they are truly the only numbers that work in Richardsons favor. 

The only one upset here you is little man. Sorry not everybody loves a QB prospect that hits one of two throws. And I watched plenty of Florida this year to know blaming your receivers is an extreme cop out. 

But don’t forget! Those four games! 

I “cling” to those four games because it’s the only time those two players played against the same defenses. You know, comparing where it makes sense? If you think my receivers were good then you definitely did not watch Florida games. 

22 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

They both play in the SEC. They both play an ACC team to end the year. I don’t need to pick and choose different games to fit my argument. I have 12 games to look at. 

Four different times this year Richardson couldn’t complete 10 or more passes in a game. Not one, not two,  four. The boards sudden obsession with him is truly one of the more mesmerizing things I’ve seen on a sports message board. There is no stat or combination of stats that says he’s going to be any good at the next level. He’s athletic and has a big arm. He’s also barely completing half of his passes. 

They think running the ball from the QB position looks cool and sexy. They also think running the ball from the RB position is boring and stone age.

It's truly baffling. 

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

They think running the ball from the QB position looks cool and sexy. They also think running the ball from the RB position is boring and stone age.

It's truly baffling. 

It’s weird for you to do this “they think” when it’s completely inaccurate. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I “cling” to those four games because it’s the only time those two players played against the same defenses. You know, comparing where it makes sense? If you think my receivers were good then you definitely did not watch Florida games. 

I've seen him miss wide open easy throw by 10 yds. 

10 yds like not even close. He's worse than The Golden Calf of Bristol.

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

We will pin a thread with those four games just for you. Right at the top. Fortunately for scouts and Levis, they have more than four games to judge and evaluate. There is no reality where teams look at those games and have the needle moved one way or they other. 

The only reality where such a small part of the picture matters is Varking’s. 

Fifty percent passer. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

We will pin a thread with those four games just for you. Right at the top. Fortunately for scouts and Levis, they have more than four games to judge and evaluate. There is no reality where teams look at those games and have the needle moved one way or they other. 

The only reality where such a small part of the picture matters is Varking’s. 

Fifty percent passer. Lol. 

I think teams definitely look at how guys faired agianst top 25 teams like Georgia and Tennessee. It’s weird to read you trying to talk about what NFL scouts are looking for lmao 

Edited by Varking
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I think teams definitely look at how guys faired a giant top 25 teams like Georgia and Tennessee. It’s weird to read you trying to talk about what NFL scouts are looking for lmao 

You want to know what’s really weird though? Thinking someone who completes fifty percent of his throws is actually not terrible. 

2 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

You want to know what’s really weird though? Thinking someone who completes fifty percent of his throws is actually not terrible. 

That’s how I know you don’t watch ball. You watch box scores. You said he’s terrible. So he won’t get drafted? Or do NFL scouts know something you don’t?

Edited by Varking