• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The best division in the NFL

Gipetto

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

...is not the NFC South.

Best? No. But right now it's got to be the most entertaining. It's December and every team has a legitimate shot at the playoffs. 

I guess you could say the same about the NFC East, but I'd argue it's more fun to watch this race. The NFC South playoff race is like watching four fat guys tumbling down the up escalator. Someone is going to get to the top first. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Best? No. But right now it's got to be the most entertaining. It's December and every team has a legitimate shot at the playoffs. 

I guess you could say the same about the NFC East, but I'd argue it's more fun to watch this race. The NFC South playoff race is like watching four fat guys tumbling down the up escalator. Someone is going to get to the top first. 

😅

But not exactly.  The four fat guys could suffer four coronaries in the process and none of them make it to the top.  NFL rules require the team in the NFCS that sucks the least to go to the playoffs.  Even if they have a coronary, too.