• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leaked Charlotte FC 2023 Away Kit

travisura

FootyHeadlines, a typically reliable source when it comes to kit leaks, has published that this

image.jpeg.86217ee9660b8d4b1e88e0df6d705edc.jpeg

is what the badge and color scheme will look like for Charlotte’s 2023 away kit. 
This additionally means that Charlotte will carry over its 2022 home kit into the 2023 season. 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/12/charlotte-fc-2023-away-kit.html?m=1

A couple of thoughts: 

I think these kits are gonna be middle of the road, not great, but not offensive in any way. They have big shoes to fill replacing the beauty that was the black and mint kit. 

Purple and teal would have made more sense, but there is plenty of time to have that color scheme. I will say though, if these specific colors were chosen with any input at all from Ally then that’s terrible. Sponsors should have exactly zero input on anything other than their logo on the kit. 

• Beer 1

I don’t hate the colors at all, just hate the fact that it’s Ally throwing their weight into it with their colors. It would be like Lowe’s or BofA being the kit sponsor and then demanding the away kit be some combo of blue/white/red

• Beer 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 5:48 PM, MillionDollarCam said:

I actually wish that they would have kept the black and mint and made that the home kit and the purple and pink the away kit. I’d be perfectly fine with them retiring the blue and white kit but I imagine that those colors will be used in every home kit we ever use considering those colors are our crest colors.

I like the black and mint but am fine with blue and white considering our stadium is blue and it matches everything with soccer and the Panthers.  Don't like the purple and pink.