• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold

panthertime

16 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

You Darnold apologists really are a new bread of pathetic. 

Holy sh*t!  you actually replied to me!

It's a fuging miracle!

You know how many times I've replied to you and you just ignored me like an ass?

Time to throw a fuging party.   

TLGPanthersFan has finally gotten down from his high-perch and is speaking with the Peasants.  

This is truly a momentous occasion.  🧁

(dick)

Edited by glenwo2

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

He did. One of the ten worst passer ratings in league history. Blame the receivers if it helps you cope I guess lol.

Cope? Lighten up Francis.  I'm just pointing out a fact. I could care less either way. I profit none from it whether he plays well or not. 

Edited by Jon Snow

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Cope? Lighten up Francis.  I'm just pointing out a fact. I could care less either way. I profit none from it whether he plays well or not. 

I think it's hilarious. I'm just just giving you the rundown of the numbers. Sam is the one laughing all the way to the bank at Scott Fitterer's expense 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The announcers pointed it out all game. It's OK if Sam didn't completely suck ass.

You know...Don't the announcers have a better view of the entire field and what's going on than we (the home viewer) do?

If they see more than we do and then state that Receivers weren't exactly getting open, then perhaps they weren't....you know....getting open? 🤔

It's weird, though..in the past games that Sam started, he did find some open receivers more often than not yet in this game, everyone was covered as if the entire Saints "D" had clones of Darrelle Revis all over each WR.  

Someone mentioned that MacAdoo is clueless when it comes to scheming against a Zone Defense and I think there is some truth to that after watching this abomination-of-a-game.

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

I think it's hilarious. I'm just just giving you the rundown of the numbers. Sam is the one laughing all the way to the bank at Scott Fitterer's expense 🤷‍♂️

I never said anything to the contrary.  I just said our wrs were covered all game, which is fact. You somehow took that as defending everything else. You seem to take offense to anyone that doesn't have outright contempt for Sam Darnold.  

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I never said anything to the contrary.  I just said our wrs were covered all game, which is fact. You somehow took that as defending everything else. You seem to take offense to anyone that doesn't have outright contempt for Sam Darnold.  

Ah so how dare anyone actually have standards and not keep blaming the WR's because the QB who is known for being awful and turning the ball over is awful and turns the ball over? Cool. Maybe we should bring in Andy Dalton in the offseason 👍

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Ah so how dare anyone actually have standards and not keep blaming the WR's because the QB who is known for being awful and turning the ball over is awful and turns the ball over? Cool. Maybe we should bring in Andy Dalton in the offseason 👍

Why are you angry at me because the team is ass? I had nothing to do with this mess. You are just an angry little man that is in a rage because I'm not upset.  Have fun with that.

• Pie 1