• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I’ve said this the whole time lmao. I’m yet to figure out why Sean can’t pick the job he wants then go back to the Saints and be like “either you take this for this team or I’m going back to TV” lol

Very likely to happen honestly. You can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first (Saints).

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

Our coaching search needs to get wrapped up this week. Wasting too much time.

Payton

Reich

Wilks

Steichen

Pick one of these 4 and let’s be done with this. 

I’d be more worried if any other team had made a hire yet. But this poo just seems like it takes longer than it used to.

8 minutes ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

Our coaching search needs to get wrapped up this week. Wasting too much time.

Payton

Reich

Wilks

Steichen

Pick one of these 4 and let’s be done with this. 

I wonder if the eagles win will it delay it even longer? 

59 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I’ve said this the whole time lmao. I’m yet to figure out why Sean can’t pick the job he wants then go back to the Saints and be like “either you take this for this team or I’m going back to TV” lol

I feel you lol. That's why I wonder  if deep down that he wants  us. Otherwise tell the Saints  you want the Denver job. Lol

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

If the Panthers want to interview Steichen in person, yes. Won’t be able to do so until after 1/30. 

Yeah if he ends up being the guy we’ll be able to figure it out before an announcement is made though. Before KS went to SF and KOC to MIN it couldn’t become official until after the SB but everyone knew it was happening. And if we like him enough I hope we are patient because both of those hires have worked out pretty well I’d say,