• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold had the 13th worst QB win in NFL history if we measured passer rating

ENC Pantherfan

Just now, 45catfan said:

If DJ could get open, Sam wouldn't have to force it.  I still think it's hilarious that people are taking up for a QB on another team, but won't accept the short comings on this roster.

Yeah man, that's totally why Sam underthrew him. Great quarterbacks always throw short into double coverage.

Clowns.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

If D.J. Moore wasn't so good at turning into a defensive back then Sam wouldn't even have "decent" statistics.

IF, blah blah blah. I just think it's funny how you jump through hoops to downplay the fact Sam had a decent year. I know...it's a tough pill to swallow.

In the last 6 games, before yesterdays debacle, Sam led the league in QB rating. OUCH.

Just now, glenwo2 said:

Where the f-ck does 15/32 come from?

I'm referring to this from YOU :

Have you been thinking I was talking about something else entirely? 

Well, we can jump back to 16/32 if you want to consider him average.

Okay, 16/32.

• Poo 1

Just now, ECHornet said:

That's my preferred route too. Also more fun for fans instead of the cycle we've been in the last three years.

Bridge qbs keep you mired in mediocrity. That's all we've had since we lost Cam. It's time to suck it up and start the draft pick or Corrall and move on. Let the chips fall where they may.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

Just now, Gerry Green said:

IF, blah blah blah. I just think it's funny how you jump through hoops to downplay the fact Sam had a decent year. I know...it's a tough pill to swallow.

In the last 6 games, before yesterdays debacle, Sam led the league in QB rating. OUCH.

Blah, blah, blah.

76vtpw.jpg

• Poo 1

Just now, Krovvy said:

Yeah man, that's totally why Sam underthrew him. Great quarterbacks always throw short into double coverage.

Clowns.

Yeah man, we got a win with a QB that didn't have his best game and WRs that didn't help him out at all.  But hey, I know would rather have taken the loss.  That's a clown--or at least a crappy fan.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

And when did the argument switch to whether Sam is a bust or not?  

The goal posts seem to be moving at Warp speed here, Captain.

There is no argument on that.  Sam Darnold is a massive bust. 

It's just a fact that happens to come up when someone wants to talk about him playing here in 2023.  There is no reason for him. 

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

If you are talking about this season you can't simply ignore one of his 7 games.  Care to check out his career rating while you are at it?  He looked solid through 5 starts last season as well and we all know how that ended...

Just now, Gerry Green said:

1 game. Now do the 6 before that. I dare you.

Oh, don't want to include that one game against an awful divisional opponent now? Okay, so you only want to cherry pick the 5 previous, or do you want to remove a few of those too? Maybe another divisional opponent? Certainly, you don't want to include his first year in Carolina or his rookie years in New York.

• Poo 1