• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCaffrey: Because, of course

Mr. Scot

8 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Ground production, yes. Foreman is underrated. As a receiving threat, anyone who thinks a non-Moore Panthers pass catcher has 1/1000 of McCaffrey's skill set, well, they're Frank. I'm not sure anyone else could be that ignorant.  

I've never denied his receiving ability I even advocated for him becoming a slot receiver to try and keep him less banged up. But that isn't worth 60 million dollars and giant salary cap hits that hinder our ability to build the rest of the offense. You are so mad about this. He isn't walking back through that door go cry into your pillow about it.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

I've never denied his receiving ability I even advocated for him becoming a slot receiver to try and keep him less banged up. But that isn't worth 60 million dollars and giant salary cap hits that hinder our ability to build the rest of the offense. You are so mad about this. He isn't walking back through that door go cry into your pillow about it.

Keep projecting. You have a temper tantrum and throw out the race card whenever anyone says he deserves something. Sounds like you're the mad one. I don't care if he wins it or not. 

You're quicker than anyone to criticize or lob attacks and insults, but every time -- every time -- someone asks you to break down your opinion, like, "What makes a good backup QB?" you magically disappear or resort to the same tired, pathetic little insults. 

Deep down, you know you've got nothing of substance to offer, so these sad retorts -- some of them are even recycled from poster to poster -- are all you've got. 

So toss out a few more of them in your next quoted reply, so it can make you feel better.

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

13 hours ago, KSpan said:

No he wasn't - Geno was never anywhere to come back to in the first place. Breakout player, sure, but he wasn't coming back from anything.

With that said I'm not sure I'd go CMC for this, but Geno doesn't fit the description.

2 hours ago, Call Me James said:

What was CMC coming back from besides Matt Rhule? 

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Keep projecting. You have a temper tantrum and throw out the race card whenever anyone says he deserves something. Sounds like you're the mad one. I don't care if he wins it or not. 

You're quicker than anyone to criticize or lob attacks and insults, but every time -- every time -- someone asks you to break down your opinion, like, "What makes a good backup QB?" you magically disappear or resort to the same tired, pathetic little insults. 

Deep down, you know you've got nothing of substance to offer, so these sad retorts -- some of them are even recycled from poster to poster -- are all you've got. 

So toss out a few more of them in your next quoted reply, so it can make you feel better.

You care so little that you steamrolled into this thread shouting my username when I had yet to even interact with you. Yet it's me throwing the tantrum and insults. You very obviously have not moved on. I used to feel the same way after the 2015 core slowly faded into obscurity. But time heals all guy. You'll be okay just take a breather. If replying to me with these love letters is your way of coping I'm here to help 👍

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

You care so little that you steamrolled into this thread shouting my username when I had yet to even interact with you. Yet it's me throwing the tantrum and insults. You very obviously have not moved on. I used to feel the same way after the 2015 core slowly faded into obscurity. But time heals all guy. You'll be okay just take a breather. If replying to me with these love letters is your way of coping I'm here to help 👍

Oh, please. You camp out in every McCaffrey thread. 

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Oh, please. You camp out in every McCaffrey thread. 

Actually I had yet to even see this thread until a gentleman not unlike yourself who says he enjoys staring at pictures of McCaffrey in his free time inquired regarding my whereabouts. Maybe you two should compare notes.

Wave Goodbye GIF by Beauty Brands

Not too many names off the top of my head that could qualify for comeback player of the year so wouldn't surprise me if CMC won it.

Still far too early to determine the trade. I've always seen it as a decision made for the long term, meaning that it's contingent on who we end up drafting with the additional picks and whether CMC stays healthy over the next few years.

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

Actually I had yet to even see this thread until a gentleman not unlike yourself who says he enjoys staring at pictures of McCaffrey in his free time inquired regarding my whereabouts. Maybe you two should compare notes.

Wave Goodbye GIF by Beauty Brands

Lol, he didn’t tag you. You had to read the thread to find it. Keep telling on yourself. 

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Krovvy said:

Five wins?

CMC for whatever reason is the only player I continuously see whose metric for value is tied to team wins.  Unless you also think players like Burns and DJ Moore are ineffective because "five wins".

I agree that RB is a devalued position and I still stand by the decision to trade CMC, but that's a pretty awful argument.  Quarterback is the one position where I could maybe rationalize factoring in team record because it's the most impactful position by far.  If there's one position that can single-handedly win or lose a game for the team, it's quarterback.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1