• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trey Lance?

tukafan21

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's nonsense!

He threw it well in college. The dude just doesn't have time to throw. He's running for his life behind that Oline and his WR's are trash.

The kid is in a bad situation and he's still showing you signs that he can play. You can't tell me he wouldn't be a threat behind our Oline and with a WR like DJ.

You have to understand CatsFan69 is like a parody or joke account. I wouldn’t take anything they write as serious. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

I suspect everyone's opinion on Lance goes up if Demeco goes to a new team with no QB (Houston? Indy?) and then that team trades for Lance.

He's seen him in practice, and he knows if he'd have the tools and ability to beat a defense.

That then allows him to draft Carter or Anderson at 2 or 4, plus maybe Johnston--who is from Temple, TX and would be their best receiver since Nuk--at 12 (if it's Houston).

Edited by BrisbanePanther
Typo
  • Pie 1

On 1/14/2023 at 6:22 PM, tukafan21 said:

What do you guys think the Niners will do next year with him and if they look to trade him, what kind of return do you think they'd be looking for?

It really wouldn't surprise me if they want to try and move forward with Purdy, particularly if they can sign Brady and have him learn under the GOAT for a year.

If that happens, have to think they end up trading Lance for some assets that can help them win now, depending what he'd cost, that could be a very intriguing option for trying to land a QB this year as opposed to trading up in the draft.

ain't nobody winning with that division 3 QB. The only reason they didn't go undefeated was because he was the opening starter.

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's nonsense!

He threw it well in college. The dude just doesn't have time to throw. He's running for his life behind that Oline and his WR's are trash.

The kid is in a bad situation and he's still showing you signs that he can play. You can't tell me he wouldn't be a threat behind our Oline and with a WR like DJ.

He wasn't surgical throwing in college. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 11:42 PM, YourLastThought said:

You are brilliant aren't you big mouth. Thank God you are not our GM. With a coach like Payton, Lance could find magic and serious development. I would most definitely give up a 3rd rounder for him. Go back and look at his stats you dope. He really did not play all that bad and has as least kick the tires sort of potential. For him to have not played football in 4 years he seems to somehow have acquired NFL QB stats. How about you GTFOH

I’ll let you slide bc you clearly don’t know what you are talking bout. Just go sit down buddy and sit this topic out. 

17 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

I’d prefer giving up a mid-round pick for Jordan Love if we’re forced to trade for a former 1st round QB again. 

Me to, although I think we would have to give up more than a mid round pick.  

In truth though, I think Love is going to be the Green Bay starter at Rogers will be looking at other places.  

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Me to, although I think we would have to give up more than a mid round pick.  

In truth though, I think Love is going to be the Green Bay starter at Rogers will be looking at other places.  

True. I don’t think Rodgers has even decided if he’s playing next year.