• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Think it Should Be Wilks...

SetfreexX

Just now, pantherclaw said:

I'm totally okay with Wilks. 

Information is easily available that he has a very strong plan when it comes to the offense.  

I feel the fear of him being conservative is not justified, but you can't convince the others of it. 

It not like any of us can do anything about it anyway.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Information is easily available that he has a very strong plan when it comes to the offense.  

I feel the fear of him being conservative is not justified, but you can't convince the others of it. 

He already said he would keep Holcomb as DC, and you just can't do that after that Tampa game. It also reeks of being conservative and buddies club. No thank you

• Pie 2

Just now, amcoolio said:

He already said he would keep Holcomb as DC, and you just can't do that after that Tampa game. It also reeks of being conservative and buddies club. No thank you

Holcomb is interviewing else where, and the Panthers are interviewing other DC's. 

Your stance seems kinda silly considering the information at hand. 

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

Holcomb is interviewing else where, and the Panthers are interviewing other DC's. 

Your stance seems kinda silly considering the information at hand. 

Steve Wilks said he is keeping Holcomb. That's the information at hand.

The team granted Holcomb permission to interview with the Falcons, which makes me think they aren't keen on keeping Wilks

• Pie 2

Just now, amcoolio said:

Steve Wilks said he is keeping Holcomb. That's the information at hand.

The team granted Holcomb permission to interview with the Falcons, which makes me think they aren't keen on keeping Wilks

So you're ignoring all other facts, to support your agenda. Got it. No point talking to you any longer. 

• Poo 2

Just now, pantherclaw said:

You already know my take on that anyways. 

I think everyone has made their points and honestly, none of them matter.

It's Teppers team and he does as he damn well pleases with it. All we can do is sit back and watch how it all plays out. I will do as I've done every season since inception and that's to let all the pieces come together before I decide how much faith I have in the success for the upcoming season.  I have not had any faith in this team or its owner's in a very long time. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

• Beer 2

13 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

It sure as hell’s been justified. During his one season with Arizona and also this year Showed how conservative he is.

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Pie 3

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I think everyone has made their points and honestly, none of them matter.

It's Teppers team and he does as he damn well pleases with it. All we can do is sit back and watch how it all plays out. I will do as I've done every season since inception and that's to let all the pieces come together before I decide how much faith I have in the success for the upcoming season.  I have not had any faith in this team or its owner's in a very long time. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I feel ya. How I've been since Cams last full season Herr, is different than how I was before. I'm with ya. Hard to get get bent out of shape over things ya can't control.  It's difficult to have faith in the decisions made, but I've NEVER had faith in decisions made, because it's like that with every team.  I've disagreed with the majority of the decisions since the beginning, ESPECIALLY with giving full control to Capers. What a shut decision, and everyone knew it at the time. 

• Pie 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

It sure as hell’s been justified. During his one season with Arizona and also this year what the hell are you talking about. he’s an incredibly conservative old fashion coach will supporters are freaking weird. 

Arizona? Give a break. 

And this last season he has done the best with what he was handed. 

I don't expect you to open your eyes. Most around here love their blinders.