• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers in Violation of League Rules

NJPanthers12

16 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

yes, tepper is a joke because of compliance training. 🤦‍♂️

y’all will whine about anything.

Yeah pretty sure interjecting your wife into the middle of a head coaching search that she’s grossly under qualified for, and failing to put her through the proper and league mandated compliance training, which is only in place due to the whole Brian Flores lawsuit that happened literally less than a year ago qualifies you as a joke.

maybe, just maybe you get away with it if you haven’t been an utter dumpster fire since you took over, but unfortunately that’s not the case for Dave.

Edited by NJPanthers12
  • Pie 1

20 minutes ago, travisura said:

This thread has become egregiously misogynist.

It has absolutely nothing to do with her being a female. Just most competent franchises turn to search committees or ex HOF Executives. But no, not dumpster Dave. He defers to Nicole, who has zero football background.

Edited by NJPanthers12
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

It’s has absolutely nothing to do with her being a female. Just most competent franchises turn to search committees or ex HOF Executives. But no, not dumpster Dave. He defers to Nicole, who has zero football background.

Anybody with an ounce of intellectual honesty can click back to page 3 of this thread and see the misogynistic behavior on full display. You might not have participated in it, but it's right there.

5 minutes ago, Icege said:

Anybody with an ounce of intellectual honesty can click back to page 3 of this thread and see the misogynistic behavior on full display. You might not have participated in it, but it's right there.

I was referring to my point of view and that it has nothing to do with her being female. Can’t speak for some of the other idiots in this thread.

18 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Yeah pretty sure interjecting your wife into the middle of a head coaching search that she’s grossly under qualified for, and failing to put her through the proper and league mandated compliance training, which is only in place due to the whole Brian Flores lawsuit that happened literally less than a year ago qualifies you as a joke.

maybe, just maybe you get away with it if you haven’t been an utter dumpster fire since you took over, but unfortunately that’s not the case for Dave.

i’m not personally aware of what her qualifications are. please share.

3 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

I was referring to my point of view and that it has nothing to do with her being female. Can’t speak for some of the other idiots in this thread.

Why respond if you're not the one being referenced? Seems a little silly. 😛

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

i’m not personally aware of what her qualifications are. please share.

While I don’t know if should waste my time explaining this to you because you are already on record of saying you will no longer be supporting this franchise if they hire Sean Payton, so you might not even be here in two weeks, but hey, I’m a nice guy. I’ll do it anyway for you.

total years of football personnel experience: 0

Seems pretty important you know in a search for a head coaching job.

2 minutes ago, Icege said:

Why respond if you're not the one being referenced? Seems a little silly. 😛

It was a general statement in a thread I started where I voiced my displeasure of Nicole Tepper being involved. The poster didn’t quote a specific post or reference specific posters. I wanted to make it clear that my opinions are not coming for misogynistic point of view.

It seems pretty silly to me that you do not understand this.

11 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

While I don’t know if should waste my time explaining this to you because you are already on record of saying you will no longer be supporting this franchise if they hire Sean Payton, so you might not even be here in two weeks, but hey, I’m a nice guy. I’ll do it anyway for you.

total years of football personnel experience: 0

Seems pretty important you know in a search for a head coaching job.

that has nothing to do with what she is being dinged for.

5 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

that has nothing to do with what she is being dinged for.

That’s not what you asked. You asked me what her qualifications were.

She’s being dinged for not taking mandatory compliance training that was specifically put in due to the whole Brian Flores situation. I don’t understand the argument. If they are mandatory and she didn’t take them, then yes, the teopers are in the wrong.

• Pie 1