• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Trade Thread

Panthers Fan 69

4 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Imaging getting Lindholm and Chych 

At this point, you might want to keep imagining. I'm extremely disappointed right now. Waddell could pull something out of his a$$, but I don't see the Canes improving where they need it. Translated: first round squeaker, second round exit.

• Pie 1

I don't see Waddles getting Chych since the asking price seems so high.  I would assume the same for Schmaltz. Maybe Ghost??

As far as Lindholm goes he might not be so expensive, but he does have one more year under contract and he had this to say about Rod: 

“I just wish, because Rod Brind’Amour was always good to me, I just wish I had a chance to play for him.
“He was always good to me. Always helped me. He gave me a head’s up on what the NHL was about. I will always be thankful for him.”
As crazy as it may sound, it could be possible.  I think it depends on what Calgary wants.
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

I don't see Waddles getting Chych since the asking price seems so high.  I would assume the same for Schmaltz. Maybe Ghost??

As far as Lindholm goes he might not be so expensive, but he does have one more year under contract and he had this to say about Rod: 

“I just wish, because Rod Brind’Amour was always good to me, I just wish I had a chance to play for him.
“He was always good to me. Always helped me. He gave me a head’s up on what the NHL was about. I will always be thankful for him.”
As crazy as it may sound, it could be possible.  I think it depends on what Calgary wants.

Waddell and DUMBdons cheap asses Already low balled rod once. 

• Pie 1