• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ground and Pound

WarHeel

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

What is this thread? The Bills are a PASSING TEAM. Have been all year. The only GnP team that I can even think of is Tennessee.

I never said ground and pound identity teams win championships. The point is that teams need to be able to run the ball period. Buffalo hasn’t done it all year and it cost them today.

Just now, WarHeel said:

I never said ground and pound identity teams win championships. The point is that teams need to be able to run the ball period. Buffalo hasn’t done it all year and it cost them today.

Ah, ok. I thought you were one of those "panthers north" guys who think they're just like us ... or whatever insanity they spew.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Joe Mixon just rushed 20 for 105 yards in the same game. 

Tell me I’m wrong with some substance. 

He was running against Buffalo’s defense. The Bengals defense tightens up in the playoffs. They did it last year too.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Ah, ok. I thought you were one of those "panthers north" guys who think they're just like us ... or whatever insanity they spew.

Nah, even the Bills haven’t outmediocred us as of late. We are our own breed.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

He was running against Buffalo’s defense. The Bengals defense tightens up in the playoffs. They did it last year too.

That Buffalo defense was a shell of what it started the year with but even that being said, they were able to run the football when it counted.

Just now, WarHeel said:

That Buffalo defense was a shell of what it started the year with but even that being said, they were able to run the football when it counted.

My point was the Bills RBs were having trouble running against the Bengals defense. I don’t know how much CMC changes that.

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

My point was the Bills RBs were having trouble running against the Bengals defense. I don’t know how much CMC changes that.

My point is that they’ve had trouble with running all season. Their run game is abysmal and Allen and Diggs have bailed out their offense all year. 

I think CMC would change a hell of a lot but that wasn’t my main thesis for discussion. 

Edited by WarHeel

8 minutes ago, Growl said:

lol damage control 

“ignore what happened today, the thing I want to be true is still true”

What’s not true about the Bills run game being abysmal? 

Reading comprehension is a lost art in this place.