• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Brissett would be perfect.  Assuming he knows the basic of Reichs offense and will be cheap. 

But would he play any? I assume the rookie, especially if we trade up, will likely be pressed into starting duties sooner than later. 
If we get Levis(Good lord autocorrect is gonna be annoying) or Richardson I could see the benefit of JB. 

23 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Sucks for those who aren’t excited right now.

We are out from the shadow of Rhule. Wilks kicked our asses back in gear and made us respectable mid season. Now we have Reich who knows how to offense, is well respected, and has already made good staff decisions.

We have moved from a fuging joke with a lame duck coach, to having some respect for ourselves again. 

I’m looking forward to seeing what a Reich/Fitterer off-season looks like. 

Keep Pounding ladies and gentlemen. 

As much as I pounded the “Don’t want Wilks” drum I would have supported him  if he got the job and been excited for the off-season. 
But with Reich I am a little bit more excited because I know we will, hopefully, have our franchise QB this off-season or at lease have a coach that can overperform if we can’t get a QB this draft. 
Exciting off-season is ahead. Can’t wait. 

• Beer 4

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

But would he play any? I assume the rookie, especially if we trade up, will likely be pressed into starting duties sooner than later. 
If we get Levis(Good lord autocorrect is gonna be annoying) or Richardson I could see the benefit of JB. 

Even if a rookie qb is "ready" to play we still need a vet on the roster and fug that sam darnold noise.  And if we draft Young, Brissett would be playing full time by week 4

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Even if a rookie qb is "ready" to play we still need a vet on the roster and fug that sam darnold noise.  And if we draft Young, Brissett would be playing full time by week 4

No matter who is at QB week 1, it’s a lot easier to swallow a decision by Reich than by Rhule. 

Feels good man. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Seriously.

Hell, this time last year we were looking at another season of Matt Rhule.

Some folks just seem to prefer being miserable grumps.

Some people prefer to be complaining and negative rather than risk having hope. Tough way to live.

• Pie 5

15 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Better for any rookie QB to not have the pressure of starting game 1 but rather a chance to acclimate to the NFL and learn the offense.  In this case the entire offense will be learning a new system.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1