• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The QB School : Breaking down AR and Levis

6 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

That makes me feel better about AR but he was playing against the #36 defense vs. Levis against the 1st.  UK oline did Levis no favors but UGA dline is stout. 

How about Levis vs the #131 secondary at Tennessee? Their ranking may have went up after that game lol

Kentucky
Kentucky Passing

TEAM

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT   QBR  
16/27 98 3.6 0 3   13.4  
16/27 98 3.6 0 3   --
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

How about Levis vs the #131 secondary at Tennessee? Their ranking may have went up after that game lol

Kentucky
Kentucky Passing

TEAM

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT   QBR  
16/27 98 3.6 0 3   13.4  
16/27 98 3.6 0 3   --

Yeah I watched that game (live in Knoxville so it was hyped up around here). There wasn’t much he could do. They didn’t open up the passing game until it was out of hand. When it was like 30-6 halfway though the 3rd he did start throwing up bad balls, but to me his only other option was take a sack.

His first pick around 3:15 is just the WR getting hit and the ball shooting out of his hands. Check out around 4:00 of his 3rd down hike and immediate sacks by at least 2 different defenders busting through his terrible OL. It does get bad halfway through the 3rd though.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah I watched that game (live in Knoxville so it was hyped up around here). There wasn’t much he could do. They didn’t open up the passing game until it was out of hand. When it was like 30-6 halfway though the 3rd he did start throwing up bad balls, but to me his only other option was take a sack.

His first pick around 3:15 is just the WR getting hit and the ball shooting out of his hands. Check out around 4:00 of his 3rd down hike and immediate sacks by at least 2 different defenders busting through his terrible OL. It does get bad halfway through the 3rd though.

Yeah I caught the tail end of that game live, brutal

• Pie 1