• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Staff (as of 2-17-23)

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Would be a very good idea with the amount of coaches that get poached every year. Also, if this tree is successful, we will be a favorable destination for up and coming coaches and coordinators.

I like the fact they are training their replacement.  If they get signed to another team for a promotion their replacement is already on staff and can keep rolling.  I'm think Stanley is slated to be Frank's replacement should he retire or get fired?

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I like the fact they are training their replacement.  If they get signed to another team for a promotion their replacement is already on staff and can keep rolling.  I'm think Stanley is slated to be Frank's replacement should he retire or get fired?

Not to mention minority promotions may net 3rd round picks. I would love to see some of the best and brightest start coming through Carolina as well.

• Pie 4