• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final pressers this week

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Great attention to detail. I did lol when he bumped that huge player and told him to get out of his way! lol

The fact that he was actually a good returner will be a low key bonus. Having coaches that can actually demonstrate proper technique is huge. I think Campen was the only coach from last year that had legit experience as a player

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I don't remember a time where almost each position coach gets their own press conference. Maybe Tepper is showing off to the league how good his staff is with these press conferences.

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Hope we get a McCown presser at some point. Had no idea he played his last game/first playoff game with a torn Hamstring.

To clarify, everybody who spoke this week has an elevated title above the level of position coach:

Brown - Offensive Coordinator

Evero - Defensive Coordinator

Caldwell - Senior Assistant

Capers - Senior Defensive Assistant

Staley - Assistant Head Coach

Basically the executive level of our coaching staff...minus Chris Tabor who, as the saying goes, needs no introduction.

Whether any of the individual position coaches will also be giving press conferences or not? My guess would be no, but I suppose it's possible.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 2

I should throw in that while he also doesn't need to be introduced to us, I'd love to see a James Campen presser. But to be clear, I want his remarks to be delivered in the form of a wrestling promo 😄

(we already know he's familiar with that style)

Edited by Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

To clarify, everybody who spoke this week has an elevated title above the level of position coach:

Brown - Offensive Coordinator

Evero - Defensive Coordinator

Caldwell - Senior Assistant

Capers - Senior Defensive Assistant

Staley - Assistant Head Coach

Basically the executive level of our coaching staff...minus Chris Tabor who, as the saying goes, needs no introduction.

Whether any of the individual position coaches will also be giving press conferences or not? My guess would be no, but I suppose it's possible.

Campen had one last year. Suppose they might decide to wait til we have a couple more QB's so the questions aren't just grilling him about who's going to be our QB lol.