• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

‘Draft Qb. Panthers can own the South’ Dan O.

raleigh-panther

this was an interesting segment yesterday. Some of you may have seen it  on ESPN 

he us all aboard the Stroud or AR train…says Panthers could own the South for 10 years. Of course Hasselback chimes in with Garrapolo.  Im like,  just say ‘no’ on the injury machine that he is 

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2023/02/28/panthers-espn-dan-orlovsky-nfc-south-qb-nfl-draft/

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

39 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Don't watch ESPN.  Surprised anyone does honestly. 

Come on now… don’t be so grumpy ….Spring’s coming 

he did have an entertaining, and. I believe, good take.  ….besides he was almost one of our ‘all star’ coaching staff 

Edited by raleigh-panther

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

The best QB from this class won't be one of the top four picked.

Hooker ?  Is that your preference?  It could be they trade back in the first or up in the second if he is there…

i readily admit I’m not a Levis fan.  He shrinks in big moments and is a turnover machine 

we have a lot of qb evaluation gurus on staff now.  I’ll trust what they do, or don’t do…they are getting paid and it’s their longtime employment and reputation at stake….I’ll trust the selection even if they do Levis and that’s a lot for me. 

the draft will be very interesting and exciting this year….the first two rds anyway.

• Pie 2

One thing Dan O said when talking about being close to joining the Panthers, he said "I like their plan at the QB position". It's hard to say how much insight he has from the interview process, but clearly enough to know the direction the team wants to go, and he approves of it. Is he just reinforcing what he already knows they want to do?

• Pie 1