• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Matt Miller.. Panthers all in on Richardson?

micnificent28

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I don't think so, but Stroud is looking tempting though it's still very early.  I also had a draft crush on Stroud so I am a little bias here.

my qb rankings going into the draft were stroud ar then young.   Motherfuger I think we screwed the pooch here.  Stroud looks incredible and AR looks like a super charged cam.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

my qb rankings going into the draft were stroud ar then young.   Motherfuger I think we screwed the pooch here.  Stroud looks incredible and AR looks like a super charged cam.

Super Charged Cam that can't finish a game.  Has he put up 400 passing yards like Cam did his first week?  Hell the Colts offense didn't look much worse with Minshew who I think is underrated.  Here is my concern with AR.  He has injuries in college with is why they limited him running halfway through the season and he has already had an injured knee and concussion through week 2.  I don't know if he can handle 15 more games of trying to run through NFL defenders with a weakened knee and previous concussion.  Now the Colts look to have a good HC, but again it's still way to early to make any kind of judgement.  If we are going by week 2 the Bengals should cut Burrow and Sean Peyton can win a game as a HC.  We both know these things aren't true.

• Flames 1