• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

We didn't really get to see Bryce Young, but I guess:

C.J. Stroud

Bryce Young 

Anthony Richardson

Will Levis

Bryce Young just looks ridiculous in games. He can make something out of nothing, every time. If it wasn't for his size he would be number one still. However, with this workout going so well for Stroud, I feel like he's the safest and overall best.

Any of the top three I could easily buy into.

Yeah of what we’ve seen today I’d go Stroud, AR and then Levis. Young didn’t perform. I’d take any of them but my preference would be 

Stroud

AR

Young

Levis

• Pie 3

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

As warner called out Stroud's deep throws were supposed to be back shoudler throws and the only one that was back shoudler was the ball that came up short. 

Yeah, but honestly, it looked like all of the top guys are using the drill to air it out instead.  And even if they were supposed to be back shoulder throws, both Stroud's first and AR's last throw made the receiver wait on it and took them out of stride.  The placement just wasn't great on either.

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

literally any other throwing session for others. You called it egregious. Off the top of your head can you name a few combine throwing sessions that were clearly superior to what Stroud has done today?

Are you pursuiing this bc it's Stroud? This feels like a weird reason to pursue my reply to calling someone's tweet a hype piece bc they claimed that CJ Stroud had the greatest throwing session at the NFL combine they have ever seen... Considering Stroud missed 5 throws... and 2 throws that were less than ideal.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, but honestly, it looked like all of the top guys are using the drill to air it out instead.  And even if they were supposed to be back shoulder throws, both Stroud's first and AR's last throw made the receiver wait on it and took them out of stride.  The placement just wasn't great on either.

Yeah, exactly. All of the QBs struggled on that drill. DTR actually did nail one of his back shoulder throws. However, that was it.