• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Lightning 3pm

11 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Nice board, been reading over a year but just signed up to throw in my two cents. 😄

First I gotta say, a lot of you seemed ready to burn Waddell at the stake, 2 games after the trade deadline now you’re ready to crown him king lol.

Canes looked good last two games especially on the power plays. Keep in mind though Arizona was a depleted team trading players for future draft picks, they brought up 4-5 players to fill the gap when we played them.

Bolts have been in big slump as well, losing previous 4 games, plus they played yesterday and even the canes have a rough time with back to back games.

I do think Ghost was a good pickup, but I look forward to seeing the Canes play a team at the top of their game to see where they’re really at. High hopes, but the verdicts not in for me yet.

Cheers!

Spot on homie!

Next Sunday in NJ will be the 1st real test for the new group. But, cupcakes or not, the boys are playing lights out right now!

• Pie 1

ZOD has to like that the Canes board is bringing in traffic. I think we are a nice alternative to Reddit who historically is more “gather your pitchforks” and “jump off a cliff” than we are and I feel like we are more welcoming than say… HFBoards, who already has an established group that they prefer to stick with.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

ZOD has to like that the Canes board is bringing in traffic. I think we are a nice alternative to Reddit who historically is more “gather your pitchforks” and “jump off a cliff” than we are and I feel like we are more welcoming than say… HFBoards, who already has an established group that they prefer to stick with.

💯 we have a core group on this board now. And it’s seems like each week, more show up. 

if the huddle is the official board for the Panthers, why can’t the huddle be the official board for the canes?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Spot on homie!

Next Sunday in NJ will be the 1st real test for the new group. But, cupcakes or not, the boys are playing lights out right now!

For sure, 7 for 9 PP goals over the last two games, who does that!

Looking forward to seeing Puljujarvi, word is he’s still resolving work visa issue, but will be with the Canes against the habs since he still has the Canada visa.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I'll pop into r/canes occasionally for a specific topic. But, otherwise, it's here and #CanesAfterDark. Although Elon is making Twitter almost unusable...

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

HFBoards has a lot of good posters. Unfortunately there are 2 or 3 on the Canes board who accumulate thousands of post per year and gatekeep that section of the forum. Gocanesgo I hope he reads this. There’s also the Canes discord which I happen to like a lot. Canes Twitter is a cesspool. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2