• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perfect game out of Matt Moore

unicar15

161 yards and a pick and got the win. The last thing I want is for the organization to think they have some sort of "diamond in the rough" in Matt Moore and sign him to an extenstion. If he can just get us through the rest of the season, maybe we can avoid a completely embarassing record.

Perfect situation is our defense can get us to 7-9 so that we didn't trade away a top 10 pick last year. Then we can clean house, get a new QB, and let our new coach do what he wants with the team.

Good job Matt keep up the mediocrity.

Some people don't get it....Most of you don't see what is going on or how to comprehend it. If Moore threw 300 yards 3 TD'S you guys would still bitch and moan that he should of played better....I take what most say here with a grain of salt, I will give it a few games before I make my final decision not based out of 1 game that he was restricted in.

I have spoken.

Some people don't get it....Most of you don't see what is going on or how to comprehend it. If Moore threw 300 yards 3 TD'S you guys would still bitch and moan that he should of played better....I take what most say here with a grain of salt, I will give it a few games before I make my final decision not based out of 1 game that he was restricted in.

I have spoken.

No, I don't think that you get it. Matt Moore is a decent QB but he is NOT a Franchise QB. However if he comes in here like Anderson did for the Browns, and gets a little lucky and blows it up then the FO is liable to pin thier hopes upon him. A lot of the fanbase already has.

The last thing I want is to have the FO with a viable reason for not drafting a decent QB. Even if it takes 2 to 3 years to groom him, I want someone that will not just be a caretaker of the offense. Matt Moore is never going to be anything more than Jeff Davidsons "gardner". That is not the QB this team needs.

I don't want Moore to fail and I think that he played a decent game today but I don't want him to be the QB of the future.

Seriously? The guy has his first start in a couple of years, has a ton of rust to shake off, and manages the game well enough to win. Sure, it's Tampa... but once Fox lets him off the leash a little, and once he is a little more comfortable, then you should judge him.

He did decently well for us today. Threw a few on target, threw a few high, and threw a couple of stinkers, but that's to be expected of a guy who has little actual game experience and a long hiatus under his belt. Sheesh...

Archived