• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Canadians 7pm

11 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’m kinda sad the one time we put Aho(our best shooter) in on the SO he wiffed though. He over skated his mark for sure. 

Yeah, that was a bit anticlimactic, both literally and figuratively... lol

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Coach just said that both Chatty and Raanta were given the night off "purely out of precaution."

He mentioned that our depth allows us to not push a guy back out even if they can go. Rod didn't seem to be worried about either missing significant time. But, I wouldn't be surprised to see Calvin and the Ragin' Rooskie back with the big boys for a game or 2.

• Pie 1

Getting too old for this.

Freddie was 0-1 in the SO going into the game, the Canes didn't have a very good night and the Habs were certainly playing with more confidence.

I didn't have a lot of confidence the Canes could pull this out, but they did. KK with the winner to quiet the crowd that jeered him all night. Wasn't his fault the Habs wouldn't match the QO a couple years ago... serves 'em right Jesperi ended the game.

29 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Getting too old for this.

Freddie was 0-1 in the SO going into the game, the Canes didn't have a very good night and the Habs were certainly playing with more confidence.

I didn't have a lot of confidence the Canes could pull this out, but they did. KK with the winner to quiet the crowd that jeered him all night. Wasn't his fault the Habs wouldn't match the QO a couple years ago... serves 'em right Jesperi ended the game.

Lol you and Rod on the same page...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1