• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re trading for #1 pick !!!

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

There was also the Sam Darnold, Baker Mayfield, and C.J. Henderson trades.

I really can't fault him for trying to kick the tires on two former #1 QB's that needed another shot for a day two pick idk. lesson learned. watch this.

Just now, GOAT said:

I really can't fault him for trying to kick the tires on two former #1 QB's that needed another shot for a day two pick idk. lesson learned. watch this.

It is what it is. I'm just saying that for the trades he's made, a lot of them didn't work out at the time.

This trade is more or less necessary. You can't build a somewhat complete team, with a great coaching staff, and not have a quarterback. At this point they had to move up to get their guy, either first overall or third.

• Pie 1

I feel like the trade should've been good enough with just the picks.  Not thrilled about the cost, but excited to see what we do at #1.  And I'll miss DJ.  I hope he flourishes with Fields.

And yet, I also feel like I'm surprised we only gave up two firsts if that makes any sense.

2 hours ago, TN05 said:

We need a #1 WR, #2 WR, TE, and RB but hey at least we’ll have a rookie quarterback. Hope he enjoys having nobody to throw the ball to… but that’s not a problem, right?

we have FA and the draft bro

go touch some grass.  All the positions players in their world dont mean poo without a franchise QB

• Pie 1