• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL Free Agency Thread

TheCasillas

There's just no one on the FA market that excites me in the least. It still seems to me that Chinn might be getting shopped. Another poster yesterday mentioned the Bengals as a dance partner. They lost both their starting safeties yesterday and they have three WRs who are legit starting caliber. Chinn might be a lot more valuable to them than Tyler Boyd as a #3 WR and Tyler Boyd might be a lot more valuable to us as a #1 WR than Jeremy Chinn. Hmmm...

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Not sure it's as much of a reset as it is just a really, really weak FA WR class.

It's mostly #2's and slot guys. Still, it got stupid last year with those guys.

Meyers being that cheap is great news for us. We should be able to get an upgrade for a very reasonable price if we want.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's mostly #2's and slot guys. Still, it got stupid last year with those guys.

Meyers being that cheap is great news for us. We should be able to get an upgrade for a very reasonable price if we want.

We were previously connected to Hardman

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's just no one on the FA market that excites me in the least. It still seems to me that Chinn might be getting shopped. Another poster yesterday mentioned the Bengals as a dance partner. They lost both their starting safeties yesterday and they have three WRs who are legit starting caliber. Chinn might be a lot more valuable to them than Tyler Boyd as a #3 WR and Tyler Boyd might be a lot more valuable to us as a #1 WR than Jeremy Chinn. Hmmm...

This is a good take.