• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Have you spoken with every scout, assistant GM, GM, Director of Player Personnel and VP about this subject? 

I have four objective rounds of evidence of him not being a top two rounder. I have two of those for Corral.

It's kind of amazing that you can't wrap your head around something that literally happened.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I have four objective rounds of evidence of him not being a top two rounder. I have two of those for Corral.

It's kind of amazing that you can't wrap your head around something that literally happened.

You’re literally just being a dick and arguing for the sake of it now. What I said (he was expected to go in the first two rounds) is an accurate statement. At least one team had a first-round grade on him.

1DC1D5EC-093A-47D2-A889-978DF6401F40.jpeg

• Pie 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

You’re literally just being a dick and arguing for the sake of it now. What I said (he was expected to go in the first two rounds) is an accurate statement. At least one team had a first-round grade on him.

1DC1D5EC-093A-47D2-A889-978DF6401F40.jpeg

The media isn't an NFL front office. They prove that every draft. 

The fact that we supposedly had three QB's as first rounders isn't a point in anyone's favor considering how lightspeed stupid we were under Rhule.

Also, how am I being a dick about explained, what literally happened?

Corral wasn't a top two round QB.

That's not something abstract, you buffoon.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The media isn't an NFL front office. They prove that every draft. 

The fact that we supposedly had three QB's as first rounders isn't a point in anyone's favor considering how lightspeed stupid we were under Rhule.

Also, how am I being a dick about explained, what literally happened?

Corral wasn't a top two round QB.

That's not something abstract, you buffoon.

Sorry, I had no idea you're not a native English speaker.

I never said he was a top two round QB, I said he was projected to be and thus proved it. You didn't speak with every front-office person. You don't know what the hell they thought, so you tried passing your opinion off as fact. He ultimately didn't go in the top two rounds, no poo, but that's not what I said. 

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I think Howell had some definite long term NFL backup qualities. I just didn't see that with Corral.

It's kind of too early to know isn't it? When your Head Coach gives you 10 snaps a practice then throws you put there with guys now working construction to block for you, what did everyone expect? I think if Corral had gone to the 49er's he would've been the ideal fit.

• Pie 4