• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What other position would you like to see them add to before the draft??

Sub Zero

I read this as what would you like to see them address in the draft besides WR***

Corner- who knows if CJ Henderson is here in 2024 and we still don’t know if Taylor can be more than a JAG. Also Donte’s dead money isn’t terrible after this year if they decide to move on.

Inside Backer- who knows how Shaq and Chinn adjust to their new position. Also Chinn is a Free agent next year.

Edited by PappyMay
Didn’t read the question.
  • Flames 1

We need a solid DB I don’t want to depend on a rookie or a recovering DJax and definitely not that cat we traded for he’s a hot mess. Some of the upcoming DBs we thought might take a small step last year looked just a terrible as CJ let’s not go through that again.

Edited by trucpfan

3 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

I read this as what would you like to see them address in the draft besides WR***

Corner- who knows if CJ Henderson is here in 2024 and we still don’t know if Taylor can be more than a JAG. Also Donte’s dead money isn’t terrible after this year if they decide to move on.

Inside Backer- who knows how Shaq and Chinn adjust to their new position. Also Chinn is a Free agent next year.

No it was things you would like to add before the draft other then Wr..

1 minute ago, trucpfan said:

We need a solid DB I don’t want to friend on a rookie or a recovering DJax and definitely not that cat we traded for he’s a hot mess. Some of the upcoming DBs we thought might take a small step last year looked just a terrible as CJ let’s not go through that again.

I would be okay if we added 1 before the draft as well..