• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking at Success or Failure of top 10 to 12 QBs since 2000

Hoenheim

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

Nobody is reading your wall of text @CPantherKing

Especially when you make it obvious in every negative post that you hate the team and don't know anything about football

These people who hate this trade up come up with some wild poo to get all the picks back.

If anyone thinks Lamar can be had, well they are a moron. The Ravens aren't letting him go. The contract would have to be obscene for that to actually happen.

22 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

I can't change it to assuage all the cry baby's in this thread so you're stuck with it. I've already explained multiple times but people like to be selectively aggressive and ignore everything else. 

At least some people tried to see the point I was trying to make instead of assuming the fetal position and crying about good or great qbs. 

Even your modified breakdown of “bust” vs. “non-bust” I don’t think is particularly helpful. How many people here will be satisfied if we simply draft a “non-bust” at #1 overall after trading significant assets to move up? Would it be considered a success if we draft a Daniel Jones level QB with the #1 overall pick?

6 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

These people who hate this trade up come up with some wild poo to get all the picks back.

If anyone thinks Lamar can be had, well they are a moron. The Ravens aren't letting him go. The contract would have to be obscene for that to actually happen.

Rookie QB > Lamar anyway.

If we want a qb to run the ball just bring Cam back for a hell of a lot cheaper than Lamar can be had. Lamar has not won anything meaningful, he is dumb as a box of rocks, and he cant stay healthy. Let Baltimore deal with that mess. 

• Poo 1

22 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

I can't change it to assuage all the cry baby's in this thread so you're stuck with it. I've already explained multiple times but people like to be selectively aggressive and ignore everything else. 

At least some people tried to see the point I was trying to make instead of assuming the fetal position and crying about good or great qbs. 

Well when you typed out Mike Vick and great QB in the same space you knew it was coming. Mike Vick was only a great QB in Madden, he left much to be desired as a RL QB. 

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Rookie QB > Lamar anyway.

If we want a qb to run the ball just bring Cam back for a hell of a lot cheaper than Lamar can be had. Lamar has not won anything meaningful, he is dumb as a box of rocks, and he cant stay healthy. Let Baltimore deal with that mess. 

This is why I hate this board sometimes.

How does a dumb QB win 75% of his games with no real weapons around him?

You sir might be the dumb one...

26 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is why I hate this board sometimes.

How does a dumb QB win 75% of his games with no real weapons around him?

You sir might be the dumb one...

The same way he has his entire life, pure athletic abilities. No one cares you hate this board or you would be willing to spend a fortune for Lamar's dumb ass.

If we want a running QB we have our own in Cam who is actually intelligent that wont cost multiples first round picks and a 9 figure contract. 

11 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

The same way he has his entire life, pure athletic abilities. No one cares you hate this board or you would be willing to spend a fortune for Lamar's dumb ass.

If we want a running QB we have our own in Cam who is actually intelligent that wont cost multiples first round picks and a 9 figure contract. 

Something not adding up. Dumb people are not functioned to win that many games especially at the QB position which requires you to be a leader and have deep knowledge of the playbook.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam