• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Maple Leafs

Panthers Fan 69

Just go back to Charlotte.  What a game.  Second period was so weird.  The energy was sucked out off PNC arena but half way thru 3rd the crowd got back into it.  Awesome win and amazing experience.  Better than panthers game by a mile in my opinion.

Edited by Lame Duck
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

Just go back to Charlotte.  What a game.  Second period was so weird.  The energy was sucked out off PNC arena but half way thru 3rd the crowd got back into it.  Awesome win and amazing experience.  Better than panthers game by a mile in my opinion.

Glad you had a good time. Love going to Canes games. But Panthers when they’re actually good are still the most fun to me 

• Pie 1

If anyone here thinks the Canes can give up 44 shots to Boston and still expect to win... well, I don't know what to tell you.

I missed the game last night but watched the highlights this morning and when I saw the shot total, I was a little wary. What happened to the D? Ineffective forecheck? How did a 2-line team get 44 shots on goal?

Allow 44 shots to Boston today and the Canes will need to score 7 to win...

• Pie 1

I was there last night, the place was on fire after we were up 2-0 on the first few minutes, but then the Staple queefs started being assholes and tried to butcher us. I can't remember who it was but three of their players jumped on one of us in the net pounding on him and after that I knew we weren't gonna lose to those scrubs. 

• Beer 1